If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Caremax Health is a US-Diaspora Health Initiative and your “one-stop-shop out-patient facility” that offers a wide range of services aimed at meeting clients’ needs in a holistic manner. We are seeking to recruit a capable, motivated and resolute professional for the position of Pharmacy Technologist.
The Pharmacy Technologist will be responsible for providing quality services to clients by dispensing medications, ordering and managing the stocks of medications and supplies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders
- Dispenses medications, packaging, and labelling pharmaceuticals as per the prescription.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies, advising on interactions and advising clinicians on alternatives.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Responsible for safety and security of the pharmacy.
- Works in collaboration with the Finance and Admin Manager to prepare purchase orders.
- Stock management and enforces loss preventions policies at the pharmacy.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepares daily reports and other reports as requested.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree or diploma in pharmacy from a reputable university or institution.
- Valid/Current practicing certificate and registration with the professional body.
- At least 1-year experience as a pharmacy technologist.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills; pays attention to detail.
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment.
Method of Application
Send a copy of an up-to-date CV with three referees of which two (2) should be professional to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title and expected salary in the email /cover letter subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: If shortlisted, bring your original practicing license for inspection during interview.
For more information about Caremax, visit: http://www.caremaxhealthkenya.com/