Salon Coordinator at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 30 November, 2017
Deadline: 4 December, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
We are looking for a friendly, organized person who will be the face and voice of the salon.
We are looking for a well-spoken, well-written & well-groomed individual with a good work ethic that can function well with both our clients, staff & service providers.
- Greet clients professionally and courteously & checking-in guests in/out.
- Cash handling: Payments, banking, petty cash expense and overall accountability.
- Post/Record every sale in the system and manual ledger.
- Answering the mobile phone: calls/ sms & Whatsapp and consequently schedule
appointments as per client request
- Ensure new client booking are assigned to the hair and beauty stylists fairly.
- Ensure bookings by clients do not overlap in staff schedule.
- Engage with customers actively seeking feedback about their service experience.
- Social Media Engagement: Respond to queries on any social media platforms (
Salon Facebook page.
- Assess client needs and recommend services that they are not aware we offer.
- Be knowledgeable of all salon services and pricing that we offer.
- Ordering & monitoring Salon supplies: Nail & Barbering supplies.
- Monitor & check inventory on products in the retail shelf.
- Actively merchandise retail products and recommend to customers at the end of their service.
- Learn the various retail products and make recommendations to clients.
- Ensure the physical inventory of products in the retail shelf, record stock take figures.
- Awareness of the trends in the hair and nail industry.
- Schedule weekly staff meeting to keep abreast with issues at hand.
- Solve problems, seek solutions.
- Keep updated records of every incident within the salon.
- Ensure clients are offered a drink, or magazine of choice at an appropriatetime.
- Actively take attractive pictures at the end of services using salon phone for marketing purposes.these will be
- posted online to attract fan-base.
- Adapt to business operations and salon industry behaviour.
- Order supplies on time, ensure suppliers deliver correct orders.
- Willing to learn fast without coercion. Self-driven personality.
- Ensure salon hygiene standards are maintained.
- Manage staff attendance by synching days off / unplanned absence.
- Previous experience in sales, customer care and administration.
- Experience in salon/spa environment a plus.
- Exhibit a “Can-Do” positive attitude
- Microsoft Word and Excel computer skills
- Basic Computer troubleshooting skills: eg running antivirus
- Facebook posting skills.
- Professional phone presence and dress code
- Punctuality is mandatory.
Method of Application
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “saloon coordinator “on the subject line by 4th Dec 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Merchandisers at Career Options Africa Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Wisen HR Services - 2 Postionsi
- Latest Jobs at Wisen HR - 2 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Prestine HR-Engine Ltd - 3 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Brites Management - 3 Positions
- Assistant Director at Ernst & Young
- Scrum Master at AMSCO (African Management Services Company)
- Product Manager at BFA (Bankable Frontier Associates)