Salon Coordinator at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 30 November, 2017
Deadline: 4 December, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
We are looking for a friendly, organized person who will be the face and voice of the salon.
We are looking for a well-spoken, well-written & well-groomed individual with a good work ethic that can function well with both our clients, staff & service providers.
- Greet clients professionally and courteously & checking-in guests in/out.
- Cash handling: Payments, banking, petty cash expense and overall accountability.
- Post/Record every sale in the system and manual ledger.
- Answering the mobile phone: calls/ sms & Whatsapp and consequently schedule
appointments as per client request
- Ensure new client booking are assigned to the hair and beauty stylists fairly.
- Ensure bookings by clients do not overlap in staff schedule.
- Engage with customers actively seeking feedback about their service experience.
- Social Media Engagement: Respond to queries on any social media platforms (
Salon Facebook page.
- Assess client needs and recommend services that they are not aware we offer.
- Be knowledgeable of all salon services and pricing that we offer.
- Ordering & monitoring Salon supplies: Nail & Barbering supplies.
- Monitor & check inventory on products in the retail shelf.
- Actively merchandise retail products and recommend to customers at the end of their service.
- Learn the various retail products and make recommendations to clients.
- Ensure the physical inventory of products in the retail shelf, record stock take figures.
- Awareness of the trends in the hair and nail industry.
- Schedule weekly staff meeting to keep abreast with issues at hand.
- Solve problems, seek solutions.
- Keep updated records of every incident within the salon.
- Ensure clients are offered a drink, or magazine of choice at an appropriatetime.
- Actively take attractive pictures at the end of services using salon phone for marketing purposes.these will be
- posted online to attract fan-base.
- Adapt to business operations and salon industry behaviour.
- Order supplies on time, ensure suppliers deliver correct orders.
- Willing to learn fast without coercion. Self-driven personality.
- Ensure salon hygiene standards are maintained.
- Manage staff attendance by synching days off / unplanned absence.
- Previous experience in sales, customer care and administration.
- Experience in salon/spa environment a plus.
- Exhibit a “Can-Do” positive attitude
- Microsoft Word and Excel computer skills
- Basic Computer troubleshooting skills: eg running antivirus
- Facebook posting skills.
- Professional phone presence and dress code
- Punctuality is mandatory.
Method of Application
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “saloon coordinator “on the subject line by 4th Dec 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- HR Manager at Middle East Consultancy Services Limited
- Storekeeper at Brites Management
- Sales Lady at Janta Kenya
- Job Vacancies at Linkark Consultants
- Jobs at Alternate Doors
- Job Openings at Executive Connections
- Job Opportunities at Sheer Logic Management
- Strategic Designer at ThinkPlace Kenya