If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are Africa’s Leading capacity building and research consultancy firm offering technical consultancy and training services designed for individual and organizations in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water and sanitation sectors.
We seek to recruit an aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and creative Investment Analyst to manage all communications, both internally and externally on full time basis.
- Conducting due diligence on companies and industries by researching, reading financial statements and market data.
- Analyzing financial information relating to specific companies, e.g. Company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements to determine how an organization is positioned to deliver for investors.
- Keeping up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. Movements in the economies of relevant countries.
- Financial modeling and projection.
- Valuation and analysis of business deals
- Source for private equity deals and manage it to deal closure
- Making recommendations to the manager, being able to position ideas and articulate about the risk or payoff for each recommendation.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Finance, accounting, Economics, or statistics
- Certified Investment and Financial Analyst (CIFA) finalist
- At least 2 years’ experience in the stocks.
- Experience in private equity and real estate
- Ability to research, analyze and evaluate a business.
- Ability to develop good relationships and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and is used to working to targets.
- Strong administration and organizational skills.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
Method of Application
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject title ‘Investment Analyst’. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.