If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
VAAL Real Estate has been providing quality workmanship in building construction the past decade. We have an outstanding track record in the complete construction of apartments and multi-unit townhouse complexes.
Despite economic challenges, VAAL Real Estate. continues to be successful in the construction category with growth every year.
This steady growth means we are now looking for an experienced Property Advisor who is capable of the following:
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
You shall be responsible for selling to, growing and servicing to clients that constitute Vaal Real Estate strategic business. You will showcase the available properties to such clients and form relationships to ensure that sales targets are met.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will showcase the available Vaal Real Estate properties to potential clients and form relationships to ensure that sales targets are met
- Build and maintain clients through calls, site visits, email correspondence, presentations etc
- Proactively identify new potential clients and initiate, follow up, close the sales, Maintaining and ensuring quality relationships with clients.
- Provide feedback to all arms of the business i.e marketing, sales to enhance the Customer experience and quality of service so that the customer is satisfied
- Identifying new campaign opportunities within the market Identify new avenues and prospects for sale of company properties and arrange for site visits
- Following up on existing and new real estate market for new opportunities Continuously follow up on leads assigned, match customers to various properties and close sales
- Attend exhibitions in which the company is exhibiting to meet new & existing clients Manage and resolve customer concerns in a timely manner.
- Identify issues and provide feedback on possible barriers to customer satisfaction; conduct follow up on tasks as well us make frequent visits to ensure customer intimacy
- Research sales data and property for clients, including the identification of new buying trends Maintain accurate data and required paperwork i.e. client’s information, activity reports, correspondence, property development records, contracts, offers etc
- Ensuring as much relevant info (including contacts, follow up tasks, etc) as practicably possible is entered into the company’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system by the close of every business day
- Contribute towards refinement of sales processes, procedures and reporting where applicable
- Daily liaison with other members of the team to provide information and to ensure that customers receive excellent service
- Number of new buyers/sellers converted
- Number units/property sold
- Revenue targets achieved
- Increase in repeat customers
- Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines: Marketing , Business Administration/ Management, Commerce (marketing), Entrepreneurship or its equivalent from a reputable institution
- At least 3 years Experience in selling property/insurance
- Proven strength in the ability to grow sales and develop clients’ relationships
- Entrepreneurial Nature Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Pleasant personality and trustworthy
- Good negotiator
- Knowledgeable about the real estate industry
- Strong organization skills , with excellent attention to details and to dates
- Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good computer skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their application letter and up-dated CV to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org Indicating the position on the subject line. Deadline for application is Friday, 1st December, 2017