Allianz Partners is the B2B2C leader in assistance and insurance solutions in the following areas of expertise: global assistance, international health & life, global automotive and travel insurance. These solutions, which are a unique combination of insurance, service and technology, are available to business partners or via direct and digital channels under three internationally renowned brands: Allianz Assistance, Allianz Care and Allianz Automotive. This global family of over 17 500 employees is present in 76 countries, speaks 70 languages and handles 44 million cases per year, protecting customers and employees on all continents.
This is a business critical role with the core responsibility for developing coordination, administration and support organization of network activities across Africa-from simple activities to more complex plans
- The Coordinator will be based in Morocco, Kenya or Nigeria and the role will involve significant amount of travel to neighboring countries.
- Liaison with internal functional/project teams and with Providers to promote and maintain good working relationships
- Perform various coordinating tasks, like schedules, along with administrative duties, like maintaining documentation and handling reporting and presentations.
- Continuous development of the AWC provider network in Africa, with a focus on Country of residence
- Support management of Providers across Africa- through research , data insights, market intel information gathering- act as a ThinkTank
- Develop tools, techniques., documentation and reports to effectively coordinate activities/projects across Africa
- Gather, organize and dispense information in an accurate , timely and consistent manner
- Develop strategic relationships with TPA`s and Providers throughout Africa
- Develop documentation and summary reports to reflect accurate information transmission to senior management
- Negotiate Direct Settlement agreements with Providers, where possible using the AWC standard contract.
- Negotiate % Discounts with the Provider.
- Produce reports and updates regarding the progress of targets- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Ownership for Provider data, ensuring data accuracy which provides the basis for sound Business decisions.
- Working across departments to resolve provider related service issues, owning and managing issues to closure.
- Responsibility for Health, Safety and Welfare within team (please refer to the Company`s Safety Statement for full list of responsibilities).
- English additional languages an advantage.
- Project management is a plus
- Negotiating complex supplier contracts
- Supplier relationship management and the ability to foster long-term relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working with numbers and complex data set
- A proactive individual and a self-starter
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Allianz Partners career website on www.linkedin.com to apply