Job Opening at Hasbah Kenya Limited
Posted on: 30 November, 2017
Deadline: 16 December, 2017
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Hasbah Kenya Limited
Hasbah Kenya Limited one of the leading FMCG distributor in Kenya, are seeking to recruit highly ambitious candidates to fill in the following positions in Kenya:
The Key Account Handler -Wholesale is accountable for delivering superior volume and Distribution in all the Wholesale stores assigned. The KAH reports to the Trade Marketing Manager. The positions are in Nairobi & Nakuru.
- Develop and build excellent account relationships with Wholesalers to leverage on business opportunities
- To identify and evaluate market opportunities related to the assigned account
- To coordinate the work closely with Key Wholesalers to ensure non-disruptions in the service levels
- Negotiate with customers on hot spots and extra displays
- Able to design trade investment plan to derive sales growth and profitability focusing on the right band and SKU mix
- Plan and draw up the monthly sales promotions, yearly cumulative sales performance, market and category performance.
- Feedback on all forms of competitor activities
- Conduct prospects for new clients to identify and develop new accounts.
- Increase sales and supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries and collections.
- Prepare weekly or monthly sales reports.
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 3 -5 years’ experience handling Wholesale accounts.
- Experience and knowledge in field sales especially FMCG
- Must have a valid driving licence
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Honest and a person of integrity.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th December 2017 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. This recruitment is open until suitable candidates are identified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hasbah Kenya LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head of Life Support at RA International
- Chief Executive Officer at Uchumi Limited - Career Outsourcing Limited (COL)
- Branch Manager at Virtual HR
- Head Of Business Development at TruTrade
- Messenger at Blafax Limited
- Job Vacancies at Reda Chemicals - 3 Positions
- Drug Regulatory Affairs and Quality Manager at WTS Energy
- Country Manager at BeautyClick - AMSCO (African Management Services Company)