Job Opportunity at Corporate Staffing
Posted on: 30 November, 2017
Deadline: 8 December, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Corporate Staffing - Our client is a well-established betting company in Nairobi. They seek to hire a qualified and highly experienced Credit and Risk Manager who will be responsible for period credit reviews of existing customers and assess creditworthiness of potential customers.
Reports to: CEO
- Ensure portfolio performance meets defined key performance indicators
- Drive activities to improve portfolio performance through analysis of data and processes
- Coordinates internal and external resources to develop models predicting credit risk, lifetime profitability and other metrics in order to optimize App Transaction process
- Design, build and maintain a risk control framework to track App Transaction portfolio performance
- Assist in compliance/regulatory requirements fulfillment
- Reviews complex credit analyses, Analyzes balance sheets, income statements, and cash flows of potential borrowers to ascertain creditworthiness.
- Maintain current, adequate and verified financial information on borrowers and guarantors as required by association policy.
- Performing loan servicing tasks, which may include partial releases, subordination’s to mineral leases and rights of way, division orders, re-amortizations, assumptions, severance agreements, and insurance claims.
- Ensure that all assigned loans are properly risk rated, assigned loss given defaults are correct, and performance status assignments are proper.
- Comply with proper credit administration practices as outlined in the association’s policies and procedures.
- Performs collections on assigned loans and assists management with collections on all loans in the portfolio.
- Works with delinquent borrowers to obtain satisfactory loan performance
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A bachelor degree holder of Banking, Economy, or related area will be preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in Retail and online Credit management on consuming loan, Housing/Home Loan, Loan against Property, Personal Loan and Car loan.
- Ability to deliver an End to End financing solution to the customers, secure the contract and the loan payment.
- Ability to negotiate documentation and payment terms with customers to ensure transactions are properly secured
- Must be able to prepare Credit Appraisal Memo (CAM), and Financial Product Portfolio.
- Proficiency in computer software applications including all Windows based Accounting systems
- Strong organization and maintenance skills
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Credit and Risk Manager – Gaming & Betting) to email@example.com before Friday 08th December 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Associate Consultant at Career Connections
- Job Opportunities at Crystal Recruit - 5 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Flexi Personnel - 2 Positions
- Business Development Director at Robert Walters
- Latest Recruitment at CA Global
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing Services - 2 Positions
- Digital Marketer at Duma Works
- Job Vacancies at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)