Job Opportunity at Corporate Staffing
Posted on: 30 November, 2017
Deadline: 8 December, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Corporate Staffing - Our client is a well-established betting company in Nairobi. They seek to hire a qualified and highly experienced Credit and Risk Manager who will be responsible for period credit reviews of existing customers and assess creditworthiness of potential customers.
Reports to: CEO
- Ensure portfolio performance meets defined key performance indicators
- Drive activities to improve portfolio performance through analysis of data and processes
- Coordinates internal and external resources to develop models predicting credit risk, lifetime profitability and other metrics in order to optimize App Transaction process
- Design, build and maintain a risk control framework to track App Transaction portfolio performance
- Assist in compliance/regulatory requirements fulfillment
- Reviews complex credit analyses, Analyzes balance sheets, income statements, and cash flows of potential borrowers to ascertain creditworthiness.
- Maintain current, adequate and verified financial information on borrowers and guarantors as required by association policy.
- Performing loan servicing tasks, which may include partial releases, subordination’s to mineral leases and rights of way, division orders, re-amortizations, assumptions, severance agreements, and insurance claims.
- Ensure that all assigned loans are properly risk rated, assigned loss given defaults are correct, and performance status assignments are proper.
- Comply with proper credit administration practices as outlined in the association’s policies and procedures.
- Performs collections on assigned loans and assists management with collections on all loans in the portfolio.
- Works with delinquent borrowers to obtain satisfactory loan performance
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A bachelor degree holder of Banking, Economy, or related area will be preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in Retail and online Credit management on consuming loan, Housing/Home Loan, Loan against Property, Personal Loan and Car loan.
- Ability to deliver an End to End financing solution to the customers, secure the contract and the loan payment.
- Ability to negotiate documentation and payment terms with customers to ensure transactions are properly secured
- Must be able to prepare Credit Appraisal Memo (CAM), and Financial Product Portfolio.
- Proficiency in computer software applications including all Windows based Accounting systems
- Strong organization and maintenance skills
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Credit and Risk Manager – Gaming & Betting) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 08th December 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Sales Agent at Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
- Communications and Advocacy Associate at Global Health Strategies (GHS)
- Research Analyst at IDC
- Job Vacancies at Janta Kenya - 2 Positions
- Human Resource Internships at Preferred Personnel
- Job Opportunities at Excelwise Consultants
- Latest Jobs at Corporate Staffing - 3 Positions
- Junior Legal Officer at NFT Consult