Procurement Executive at Recours Four Kenya
Posted on: 1 December, 2017
Deadline: 1 January, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at R4Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Recours Four Kenya - Our client is Africa’s leader in providing management consulting and information technology services for businesses, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations.
- Lead contact person for the procurement department.
- Study procurement chart from the project team and source materials from the market.
- Identify materials to be purchased from local and international market and carry out comparisons and purchase materials economically combining procurement for various projects but managing within the project timelines.
- Negotiate best prices, credit terms and logistics with the supplier.
- Budgeting & Costing of Materials – Estimated costs to be signed off & compared with Actual costs.
- Co-ordinate with stores department to have updated stock level before placing order.
- Candidates aged between 25 to 40 Years.
- Holder of Bachelors or Masters in B. Tech / ICT.
- Full knowledge of ICT Products and their dealers/suppliers globally, importation documentation and negotiation of prices with suppliers.
- Thorough knowledge to read & extract quantities from Drawings/Layout and Bills of Quantities, should be able to discuss the ICT Products and Design with the Consultants of the project.
- Fluent in oral and written English and able to write correspondence in English Independently.
- Work experience outside his resident country for a long period especially Arab Continent/Africa and willing to work in Africa on long term period.
- PC skills, including a working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, AutoCAD and project related soft wares.
- Take full responsibility of work irrespective of timings to meet required deadline.
Method of Application
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to email@example.com. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about R4KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Direct Sales Agents at Flexi Personnel
- Engineers at Wisen HR Services - 5 Positions
- Latest Vacancy at Reeds Africa Consult Ltd (RAC)
- Jobs at Alternate Doors
- Sales & Marketing Executive at Human Capital Synergies
- Jobs at Corporate Staffing Services
- Farm Manager at Duma Works
- Chief Operations Officer at CA Global Africa Recruitment