For more than 200 years, DuPont has brought world-class science and engineering to the global marketplace through innovative products, materials and services. Our market-driven innovation introduces thousands of new products and patent applications every year, serving markets as diverse as agriculture, nutrition, electronics and communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation and apparel.
Want to make a difference in our world by meeting the challenges of feeding and powering a growing planet?
Enjoy a challenging and fulfilling career with an international employer. Pioneer Hi-Bred International has business operations in more than 90 countries, and is committed to increasing food production with high quality Pioneer brand products and agronomic knowledge that maximizes agricultural productivity. By combining conventional and advanced plant genetics, Pioneer is delivering solutions to help meet the needs of a growing population’s demand for agricultural seed.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides exemplary customer service and support to customers by being able to proactively navigate and diagnose customer needs and respond using a wide and dynamic base of information and resources.
- Order Management: Handles routine and non-routine customer order activities, including managing customer demand, following up on samples, complex order entry (i.e. consignment) guiding and leading the activities of the order process utilizing work process, business strategy, and best practice to ensure high quality service. The CSR typically works with a very complex combination of order scenarios, such as multiple sourcing locations, various modes of transport, and a broad range of products. This requires the ability to multi-task with critical thinking and analyzing skills. Responsible to receive and record customer complaints and facilitate resolution in cooperation with internal partners.
- Inventory Management & Logistics: manages local distribution warehouse inventory, inventory accuracy and replenishment planning in collaboration with Supply Chain, as well as secondary distribution logistics with a high degree of accountability Customer account management, Credit and Collections: manages customer account in collaboration with Sales, Credit and Accounts Receivables. Responsible for accounting transactions related to invoicing, credit notes and payment receipt.
- Reporting, Metrics, Audits: supports Sales and overall Business by providing appropriate Customer, Sales, Inventory, Warehouse reports; tracks On-Time-
- Delivery, Invoice Accuracy, Customer Complaints, Speed-of-Resolution and Delivery-in-Full; regularly obtains customer feedback to continuously improve service delivery.
- Accountability for Action: Demonstrates urgency, acts promptly and quickly removes road blocks while assessing multiple opportunities. This role requires prioritization by impact, and accountability for taking actions that keep things moving forward, proactively anticipate and address customer concerns
- Problem Solver: Demonstrates persistence in overcoming resistance or objection, leads conflict resolution and reaches win- win agreements. Uses knowledge of AgCo and Business strategies to make decisions and take action that improve performance in their area of responsibility.
- System and Technology expertise: Execute complex work processes through multiple systems and technology. The integration of the systems requires knowledge of Supply Chain, Customer Financial Services, Planning and Invoicing, including related systems knowledge
Display Customer Advocate Leadership: Requires the desire and determination to meet and exceed customer expectations. Champions customer needs across all AgCo functions. Realizes and anticipates how events and trends are likely to affect the customer’s future needs and satisfaction. Intimate with customer plans, objectives and demands, through customer visits, account team activities and direct interactions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Language skills: local language, good knowledge of English, good knowledge of additional language depending on region (oral and written)
- Computer knowledge: MS Office proficiency, strong knowledge or fast learner of ECC/SAP and other technology and systems. Work process aptitude is critical to success.
- Skills: Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to be versatile and flexible with team members, business partners and customers, while effectively influencing others and managing outcomes.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities, prioritizing both customer and company requirements while acting in a professional manner.
- Self-confidence and ability to proactively address customer issues, business requirements and identify areas for improving profitability and 'making it easier to do business’ with AgCo.
- Strong, mature teamwork skills and a desire to work within a team environment. Willingness to share ownership of successful improvement methods and teach others for the benefit of the organization.
- Experience: min 2 years’ experience in a customer-oriented position or graduate with clear customer focus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to DuPont career website on dupontimpl.taleo.net to apply