If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kagumo is a learning institution at the same time a lifestyle,share,make jokes,crack fun,make friends & always inform each other on issues
Job Group K
Kagumo Teachers Training College is a government sponsored institution. The college is looking for a qualified, dynamic and self-motivated person to fill the above position. This is a senior position and the officer reports directly to the college Principal.
- Ensuring maintenance of cash book and other books of account; fixed asset register, timely preparation of accurate trial balances; monthly cash flow projections and other financial reports in adherence to government financial and accounting procedures for sustenance of sound accounting system(s).
- Advising the Principal on adherence to liquidity ratios and other financial requirements
- Guiding and ensuring proper preparations of strategic plans, annual budgets, overseeing investments, asset management and risk management requirements of the college
- Ensuring that books of accounts are audited on time.
- Ensuring that all bank accounts are properly updated and that monthly bank reconciliation statements are correct and done in a timely manner, for all the College bank accounts.
- Must be a holder of a business related degree (Finance or Accounting) from a recognized university
- Computer literate (Accounting packages).
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must be a holder of CPA (K) or equivalent accounting qualification.
- Must have at least two years’ experience in a government learning institution.
In addition to the above, the applicant must attach the following;
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- HELB clearance certificate
- CRB clearance certificate,
- Certificate of integrity
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications accompanied by a detailed CV, copies of the relevant academic and professional, certificates and testimonials to:
The Principal/Secretary BOM,
Kagumo Teachers’ Training College,
P.O Box 18- 10100, Nyeri.
N.B Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Vision: An excellent global education provider Mission: Providing quality training to empower our graduates to be competent, self-directing and responsible professionals Telephone No. 0203500519, Email: email@example.com