If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Community Owned Financial Institution (COFI) is the first Sharia-compliant Savings and Credit Cooperative (SACCO) in Kenya.
We are looking for suitably qualified person to join a well motivated and dedicated team for the post of real estate sales agent.
We have properties at Kangundo Road Kantafu, Tinga, Kisaju, Mbirika and Konza.
Are you a hardworking and enthusiastic real estate salesperson with an excellent track record in sales?
We are looking for someone who is willing to go the extra mile and has an eye on the real estate market.
You will be required to have a sound understanding of market prices and land value.
As a salesperson within our team you will be responsible for:
- Selling land.
- Identifying gaps in the real estate market.
- Drawing up sales agreements.
- Site visits for clients.
You should possess:
- A successful and proven sales history and desire to achieve set targets.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills.
- Self-motivation and drive.
- Great people skills.
- Sound judgment, enormous energy, enthusiasm and integrity.
Remuneration: Commission above the market rate.
Method of Application
If this sounds like you, please send your application and resume to email@example.com