Laundry Front Office Assistant at Fanisi Group
Posted on: 4 December, 2017
Deadline: 5 December, 2017
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Fanisi HR Solutions
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fanisi Group - Our client is a company with an outlet that offers Laundry and Dry-cleaning services. They provide convenient laundry, cleaning, housekeeping, and other support services in Nairobi to both individuals and corporate clients. They are urgently looking to fill a Laundry front Office position for one of its outlet in Langata area.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly service to our clients and ensure reception area is tidy.
- Maintain customer information and data;
- Answer direct client queries on telephone and email as well as manage communication on the company’s Facebook page as appropriate.
- Inform client of linen that is ready for collection, or organize dispatch to client, as appropriate;
- Receive payment, make change if appropriate, and do other cash register duties;
- Identify and develop sales opportunities based on customer feedback.
- Receive items brought in to the shop for cleaning and dispatch the linens to the client when clean;
- Pick and return, using a company provided transport van, items from certain clients’ premises and return them when clean to the client premises;
- Inspect linen for stains and fabrics that require special care;
- Examine and sort linen, according to: color, fabric type, dirt content, and cleaning technique required;
- Sort laundry, label and make ready for pick up
- Set aside and report any damaged or marked linen
- Diploma or Certificate in customer service, Laundry or Housekeeping will be highly desirable
- Proven ability to focus attention on client needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both English and Kiswahili.
- Good computer literacy skills including using various Microsoft applications and social media.
- Atleast 1 year experience in the laundry/dry-cleaning or hospitality sector is an added advantage
- Applicants are required to be flexible with work schedule, including weekends.
- Strong ability to work unsupervised.
- Strong numerical and problem solving abilities
- Due to the nature of the job, applicants who reside within Langata and its environs will be preferred.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should attach their updated CV (in Word format) quoting the job title (Laundry Front office) in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12 noon on Tuesday 5th December 2017. Please ensure you indicate your last salary on your CV only. Kindly DO NOT attach any other certificates/scanned documents to your application. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fanisi HR SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Safaribet Kenya
- Engineer at Jambo Bet