Plumber at Beacon Of Hope
Posted on: 4 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Beacon of Hope Vocational Trainin
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Beacon of Hope (BOH) is a faith based Non Governmental Organization with a vision to be a model of excellence in holistic community transformation with a Mission to catalyze sustainable transformation by uplifting the spiritual, physical, economic and social well-being of marginalized and vulnerable individuals, families and communities.
The position is responsible for provision of quality lessons offering and imparting appropriate skills through practical and theory teaching methods in line with Plumbing Course upholding BOH values and standard’s for optimum development of students.
- Assist the VTC principal in outlining tools and other requirements for effective teaching and carry out needs assessment.
- Teach according to the timetable ensuring the lessons are planned, ordered and effective.
- Ensure that plumbing service are operating efficiently on day-to-day basis and are, and appropriate repairs are undertaken in a timely manner.
- Prepare and use work schemes and lesson plans in line with the proved examining body curriculum in delivering teaching and instructing students.
- Prepare materials to facilitate creative learning and complete demonstrations as outlined in curriculum.
- Set assignments regularly and mark them promptly, and follow –up with students’ suggestions for further appropriate improvements in learning.
- Observe and evaluate individual student’s performance and behavior.
- Supervise and control use of material and resources.
- Ensure that students understand and follow the college rules and regulations in order to maintain high level of discipline.
- Provide guidance and counseling to students to nurture development including spiritual care and make referrals where considered necessary.
- Carry out any other duties and tasks assigned by the management from time to time.
- Diploma in Building and Construction Technology
- Have ability to work and relate well with people from diverse backgrounds, and handles people in a firm but highly respectful manner.
- Must be a person of unquestionable integrity.
- Must be a well-organized individual who is able to coordinate tasks well and complies with given instructions.
- Sufficient knowledge of rules and regulations of road transport of the country.
- At least five (2) years’ relevant work experience in a technical college/university
Method of Application
Applicants should please send their CV and cover letters with the subject of the email as “Plumber” to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position is open until filled.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Beacon of Hope Vocational Training CollegeSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Equity Group Foundation
- Job at Trócaire
- Social Worker at HIAS Refugee Trust of Kenya
- Internal Audit Assistant at Metropol Corporation Ltd
- Job Openings at Mother Goose Kenya
- Consultant at Trocaire Kenya
- Job Vacancy at Open Society Initiative for Eastern Africa (OSIEA)
- Finance Associate at International Aids Vaccine Initiative (IAVI)