Kenya Safari Lodges and Hotels Limited (KSLH) being a government parastatal mandated with the provision of premium hotel and lodge accommodation, current conference and business meeting venues, customised beach and safari experiences as well as high value niche products, has geared its core activities towards achieving Vision 2030. Being that KSLH falls in tourism sector has once again been identified as one of the key sectors to drive the economic growth towards the realization of the Vision 2030, our activities focus on the economic and social pillars.
Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels Ltd is seeking to fill a position with dedicated, experienced and highly talented hospitality professional.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To ensure that all creditors’ invoices are received, posted to the respective ledgers, reconciliations and payments.
- receives creditors invoices form F& B Controller
- posts invoices to the relevant ledgers
- reconciles creditors accounts
- ensures the invoices are well filed and in safe custody
- prepares payment vouchers and draws cheques to the respective payee.
- ensures the payment vouchers are well filed and in safe custody
- posting of payments to the respective ledgers.
- Performs any other relevant duties and special assignment /projects as may be delegated by the Assistant Accountant/Hotel accountant
- CPA I , Diploma in management from a recognized institution will be an added advantage ,
- Length of experience: 2 years
- Computer proficiency with experience of sun systems & Fidelio V7
Additional skills required:
- Good communication skills-written & spoken.
- Ability to work under minimum Supervision,
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to details.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit your application with a detailed CV attaching copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, stating current position, current remunerations package, three professional referees, email and telephone to the address shown below by close of business of Thursday 14th December 2017
The General Manager P.O.Box 90414-80100,