If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Limited (Kenya Re), is a leading re-insurer and is listed at the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
The selected candidate will report to the Assistant Manager Information & Communication Technology / Security Administrator and will assist in securing information and systems from unauthorized access and to monitor use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording or destruction.
Ref No: KRC/HR/2017/006
- Applicants should be holders of a Bachelor of Science Computer Studies/ Information Technology or related studies. In addition they should have three (3) years’ experience in a related field.
- They should be holders of at least one Professional Certification or qualification in any of the Information Security courses (CISA, CISMP, CISM, CISSP, CRISC) or any relevant professional IT security qualification.
- Experience and knowledge in Networking and Infrastructure Technologies
- Experience and Knowledge in Microsoft Technologies
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) would be an added advantage.
- In addition they should have good organizational and analytical skills, good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team.
- Good experience of managing security technologies including: firewalls, anti-malware, IDS/IPS, web filtering, email filtering, SIEM, patch management, DLP.
- Working knowledge of COBIT, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, ITIL
- Good knowledge of IT governance, Information Security, IT risk management, and Business Continuity Management.
Method of Application
Applicants should post or email as attachments their CV and cover letter quoting the Job Ref No. and outlining how they meet requirements for the position to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Limited,
P.O Box 30271, 00100 GPO,