Finance Manager at Summit Recruitment
Posted on: 5 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Summit Recruitment and search
Summit Recruitment - Our client, an NGO that strives to create a social impact is looking to fill the position of a Finance Manager .The successful candidate must have a solid experience in financial controls, Risk management, Payables and accounting systems.
- Create SOP for Finance & Administration Department and document them.
- Liaise with the URA & Organization’s advisory firm to ensure the Org is compliant with all tax laws.
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Reconcile and maintain all balance sheet accounts.
- Draw up monthly financial reports.
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Review and process expense reports.
- Preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Complete and file all statutory (VAT, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF) returns before the legal deadlines.
- Manage filings with URA.
- Assist with the annual budgeting process.
- Prepare the year-end financial accounts and liaise closely with the external auditors.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in accounting or finance department.
- Must have a degree in accounting, finance or equivalent.
- ACCA / CPA qualified.
- Advanced proficiency in accounting software tools, including Quick-books.
- Ability and drive to work independently and solution oriented.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written communication skills and experience in professional correspondence.
- Proficient use of email and online calendars for scheduling.
- Experience using smartphones for web-based conference calls (Skype, WhatsApp, Zoom).
- Experience using cloud-based storage systems (like Dropbox) for storing files.
- Must be willing to relocate/work in Jinja.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Summit Recruitment and search career website on www.summitrecruitment-search.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Summit Recruitment and searchSimilar Jobs
- Director at Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI)
- Job Opportunity at Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA)
- System Administrator at Save the Children
- Job Opening at UNICEF
- ICT Internships at CORAT Africa
- Latest Recruitment at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) - 4 Positions
- Cash and Market Officer at International Committee of the Red Cross
- Clinical Officer at KEMRI Wellcome Trust,