If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sanofi East Africa Hub is part of Sanofi Africa operations. The hub offers a challenging yet rewarding career having to work in a vibrant and promising environment whilst ensuring Sanofi continues to remain the No.1 pharmaceutical company in Africa. As a young affiliate, we are looking for talented, self -starters, goal orientated individuals with a can-do attitude to grow the market towards achieving business excellence so that Sanofi East Africa Hub becomes a key contributor to Sanofi’s Africa business.
Having recently evolved to a fully fledged Business Unit, Sanofi Consumer Health Care is positioning itself for the future in a vibrant emerging market. Our company is currently looking for a District Sales Manager. This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to the resounding success of a highly patient-centric organisation that continually explores opportunities to empower life across the world.
This position will report to the Head CHC East Africa Hub and the incubement will also manage sales representatives in Kenya and Ethiopia for the CHC portfolio.
To implement company Sales and Marketing strategies so that sales and market-share targets for the Consumer Health Care Business are achieved through leading, managing, motivating, coaching, supporting and developing a team of Sales Representatives within a defined area.
- Manage the sales team by setting SMART objectives whilst continously training, assigning territories, coaching, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions of team.
- Closely monitor Sales Force Effectiveness and Sales Excellence by consulting, training, mentoring and coaching field force employees on sales techniques, detailing technics and merchandising specifics in order to enhance team performance
- Determine training needs by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results; propose sales trainings and keep updated on new training methods and techniques, assess and analyze business needs providing recommendations and budgeting for training plans and programs to enhance sales team knowledge and skills, evaluate training and coaching effectiveness.
- Assure constant availability and accuracy of detailing materials: IPad presentations, aids, handouts, POS materials, and other resources required by the sales tea
- Create and develop sales/trade programs and ensure their implementation, prepare action plans for field teams and pre-agree such plans with the SSA CHC management
- Monitor the compliance of sales initiatives with Sanofi CHC standards; enforce Sanofi CHC policies and procedures
- Create, maintain and provide reports on business performance, distribution results, stock coverage reports, reports on Sales Force KPIs and visit frequency, reports on double visits and sales force assessments, reports on trainings plans and trainings results, consolidate sell-in and sell-out reports, etc.
- Propose marketing and sales strategy improvements to SSA CHC management to sustainably grow Sanofi CHC business above the market, propose ideas on investment optimization across countries and brands, monitor and anticipate local risks and opportunities, provide Quarterly in depth analysis of market trends, brand performance, competition review.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sanofi career website on www.linkedin.com to apply