If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
ARM Cement is one of the largest manufactures of cement in Eastern Africa, accounting for 2.6 metric tonnes annually in 2014. The Company’s main goal is to deliver excellence in product quality and customer service with a deep, unwavering commitment to communication, transparency, ethical behavior and teamwork.
ARM Cement is hiring for a Logistics Manager to join their Cement Division!
They are looking for a reliable logistics manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics Manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Logistics Regional.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train team members
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ensure that all recording systems used are maintained and up to date for all identified customers in the region.
- Deliver/exceed financial targets while maintaining the competitive position
- Compilation of reports and forecasts as required.
Does this sound like you?
- 5+ years' experience in Logistics & Inventory Management
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Strong network with transporters
- Strong communications skills both written and oral and training skills
- Highly energetic and ability to work as a member of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving abilities and analytical skills
- A self-driven and result oriented individual able to work with minimum supervision
- A high level of integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ARM Cement career website on www.linkedin.com to apply