If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
iflix is the subscription video on demand service offering thousands of hours of the best movies and TV shows from around the world for a single low monthly subscription. Driven by eye-watering good content, a fantastic product, the latest technology and outstanding people, we’ve developed a disruptive business and a culture which matches the huge ambition of the company.
WE ARENT GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO EACH DAY, BUT HERE ARE SOME GUIDELINES…
- Scheduling internal and FL work daily, preparing work materials for editors, publishing QC’ed subs, maintaining trackers and production sheet.
- Sending and receiving files from vendors.
- Contacting, searching for and monitoring production with FLs and vendors.
- Supporting editors with technical matters regarding work materials, editing tools, file conversions, post-publishing check of successful display of subtitle on our site and escalation of one-off issues (user complaints) to editors or quick-fixes themselves for things like timing and display errors.
- Timecode adjustment and spot checking of post-language QC files.
TICKING OFF MOST OF THE BELOW CHECK BOXES? GOOD – COME CHAT WITH US!
- Strong written and grammatical skills required.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, possess a high level of organization.
- Good command of MS Office i.e Microsoft Word, Excel and downloading software.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to iFlix career website on jobs.jobvite.com to apply