Coordinator at iFlix
Posted on: 6 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at iFlix
iflix is the subscription video on demand service offering thousands of hours of the best movies and TV shows from around the world for a single low monthly subscription. Driven by eye-watering good content, a fantastic product, the latest technology and outstanding people, we’ve developed a disruptive business and a culture which matches the huge ambition of the company.
WE ARENT GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO EACH DAY, BUT HERE ARE SOME GUIDELINES…
- Scheduling internal and FL work daily, preparing work materials for editors, publishing QC’ed subs, maintaining trackers and production sheet.
- Sending and receiving files from vendors.
- Contacting, searching for and monitoring production with FLs and vendors.
- Supporting editors with technical matters regarding work materials, editing tools, file conversions, post-publishing check of successful display of subtitle on our site and escalation of one-off issues (user complaints) to editors or quick-fixes themselves for things like timing and display errors.
- Timecode adjustment and spot checking of post-language QC files.
TICKING OFF MOST OF THE BELOW CHECK BOXES? GOOD – COME CHAT WITH US!
- Strong written and grammatical skills required.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, possess a high level of organization.
- Good command of MS Office i.e Microsoft Word, Excel and downloading software.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to iFlix career website on jobs.jobvite.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about iFlixSimilar Jobs
- Hair Stylist Artist at Royal Media Services Limited
- Project Manager at Corporate Staffing
- Career Opportunities at Harriet Group - 2 Positions
- Broadcast Journalist (Digital) at BBC
- Programmes Editor at BBC
- Country Sales Manager at nexGTv - A DigiVive Venture
- Social Media Manager at Digital 360
- Job Openings at Standard Media Group - 6 Positions