If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Kenya Institute of Management is the hub of management and leadership excellence providing the highest quality professional and institutional development programs for greater growth and expanded opportunities. Our mission is to steer and champion excellence, integrity and competitiveness in individuals and organizations throughout Africa and beyond. We achieve this through our service/product portfolio including: Membership Development Programs, Professional Diploma in Management and Certifications, Executive Short Courses, Management Consultancy, Research Solutions, Entrepreneurship and Business Skills Training, Business Advisory Services , Business Excellence and Recognition Awards (OPI/COYA/SMOYA) and Management Magazine.
The Institute hereby seeks to recruit a results-oriented and self-driven experienced professional to join our team in the following position:
Head Office (– 3 Months)
Purpose Of The Job
Reporting to the Officer, Security & Transport, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing quality chauffer, messengerial and office support services. The successful candidate will also be expected to maintain the assigned motor vehicle in a clean and road worthy condition and to deliver mail and parcels as required.
- Drive the attached vehicle safely and comfortably and must exercise defensive driving by adhering to traffic rules and respect to other road users
- Ensure and enforce security of vehicle attached to you, securing vehicle keys and ascertain that its safe, clean and is mechanically fit for use at all times
- Routine check-up of the vehicle’s engine oil, brake function, water, lights, tires condition and ensure that all documents are always updated as required by law
- Upon closing time for regular working hours, you shall at all-time park the vehicle at the designated parking area
- Monitor expiration and renewal of your driving license without causing any inconvenience to the client or the institute
- Collecting and delivering of Institute documents as always directed by your supervisor
- Inspection of Institute ‘s packing lot to ensure it’s safe from un authorized vehicles
- Compiling monthly reports of your work progress
- Complete various forms, including updating route sheets, maintenance sheets and field trip forms. Incidents and accident report
- Shall always observe strictly the company rules and regulations ,policies and procedures
- Ensuring renewals of City council parking stickers where applicable
- Daily monitoring of emergency exits to ensure they are functional and well-marked
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- A Valid & clean driving license Class ABC
- Knowledge of basic automotive maintenance procedures
- O- level certificate
- Certificate in business management will be an added advantage
- Certificate in defensive driving
- Knowledge of traffic and Highway safety rules and regulations
- Certificate of good conduct from CID offices
- Basic computer skills
- Good customer care skills and pleasant personality.
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Ability to meet set deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) career website on www.kim.ac.ke to apply