Samasource specializes in providing data solutions like data verification, machine learning and content moderation. How? We harness the power of the digital economy to lift people out of poverty by providing work that pays a living wage in places with high rates of unemployment. W
Samasource is a social enterprise that provides dignified, internet-based work to people living in poverty. We build technology that helps leverage the brain-power of the poor so they can lift themselves out of poverty by providing valuable services to companies around the world. We are a dynamic and growing team with a big vision--to reduce worldwide poverty and its effects through technology. We need the best people to help us achieve it. We like to move fast and get things done. If you join us, you’ll be able to make an immediate impact, connect with some of the brightest people in the fields of social enterprise, impact sourcing, and tech. Samasource is supported by major corporate and philanthropic funders including eBay, Google, Cisco, and the Rockefeller and Ford Foundations.
Samasource is launching its first owned and operated impact sourcing center, Samasource Impact Sourcing Center and is seeking a seasoned Account Manager who will develop and lead a team of Team Leaders to provide our clients with efficient and effective services. The Account Manager will work closely with our Service Partners around the world to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality deliveries. As an integral part of our Samasource Delivery Centre, she/he will be a main point of contact for both clients and Service Partners.
- Provide exhaustive account and business level reporting for ongoing and completed projects along key account metrics.
- Communicate the progress of production, quality and resourcing initiatives to all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Performance & Revenue Management:
- Work with the project service delivery team to create performance-based data driven bonus systems geared towards attainment of client KPIs that also promote successful business outcomes.
Ensure that are monthly revenue targets are attained and surpassed within timely and high quality project execution
- Project management
- Manage and deliver various project work and reliable information in accordance with agreed plans and schedules.
- Manage new project launches in collaboration with the Sales, PSG and SamaDC management team.
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with transparent and attentive project management support covering production and quality management.
- Responsible for the management, organization and co-ordination of the day to day work of the Team leaders and production staff of the designated account within the Centre to deliver the highest standards of service to clients.
- Lead and manage the Team Leaders and production staff, ensuring that they are well managed, trained, and motivated to meet the objectives and priorities of the Centre.
- Business support
- To work proactively with colleagues across the Centre taking the initiative to resolve issues as they arise and contribute appropriately to meetings.
- Provide Engineering team with feedback regarding SamaHub features
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Relationships & Communication
- Develop a strong trusted advisor relationship with key internal, external and client stakeholders
- Operate as the centre lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your client
- Identify potential value additions and/ or areas of work we can target for the client with justifiable business impact of the proposed solution
- A Bachelor's degree
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- 2 years previous account management/client services experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to accept challenges and tackle difficult situations and meet the expected goals
- Good project management skills and ability to pay attention to the qualitative and quantitative trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential in regards to presenting the results of analyses to management.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership experience; the ability to develop and coach a team.
- Proven ability to build renewable revenue and expand business and margins within clients
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying close attention to details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Samasource career website on samasource.theresumator.com to apply