Corporate Finance Analyst at British American Tobacco Kenya (BAT)
Posted on: 7 December, 2017
Deadline: 12 December, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at British American Tobacco (BAT
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
To execute the delivery of specific elements of accounts payable tasks ensuring a high level of accuracy and timeliness. The job holder will need to ensure process compliance so that source system data is complete and accurate as well as adhering to policies, procedures and accounting standards. The role requires liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure invoices are properly coded and fulfil the legal fiscal and regulatory requirements of an invoice.
- Scan the invoices in the Optical Character Reader (OCR) system accurately and in time to avoid any delays in supplier payments.
- Follow up with suppliers for month end statements and undertake supplier reconciliations.
- Ensure that all manual finance documents are stored in line with records management policies and retrieve these in a timely manner when requested by approvers, internal and external auditors.
- Address and meet supplier information requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Build effective relationships with the remote shared service teams to ensure that scanned invoices are posted correctly within agreed timelines .
- Coordinate with both remote shared service teams to update the master data entries for vendors as and when the need arises
- Prepare withholding tax and withholding VAT entries.
- 1-2 years of previous relevant experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Finance or Accounting CPA (K) Finalist or ACCA Finalist
- Good understanding of computer software packages like Microsoft Word, Advanced excel
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Working knowledge of SAP is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of Company Law and Tax regulations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to British American Tobacco (BAT) career website on krb-xjobs.brassring.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about British American Tobacco (BAT)Similar Jobs
- Administration Manager at Manpower Services
- Quality Analyst at Guinness
- Media Manager at Coca-Cola Company
- Quality Analyst at Diageo
- Service Technician at Flexi Personnel Ltd
- Job Openings at Genjoy Ltd - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Kenbro Industries Limited
- Operations & Planning Finance Asst. Manager at Unilever