Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
About The Role
The Success Operations Intern will ensure that Andela Success team balances the needs of Fellows and Clients and provides both adequate support. She/he is passionate about Andela’s mission and technology and is able to remain flexible and wear many hats to help meet growing and changing needs of a start up.
- Ensure that all Success Team members and developers are supported from an operations perspective.
- Coordinate closely with the Success Team Members ensure that their needs are understood and being addressed.
- Support and improve on the on-boarding process of new Success team members and Developers and provide them with training and materials to ensure that team members are true representatives of Andela.
- Ensure that all international travel and scheduling for all members of the Success team in your country is coordinated to ensure coverage across all client and Fellow obligations
- Track and monitor requests to Success and ensure that the department is meeting its SLAs
- Support tracking and reporting on all Success KPIs and metrics
- Establish and manage processes for information flow to assure data for the Success Metrics are correctly entered and up to date in real-time
- Help to identify and implement new procedures and best practices to reduce friction and increase the efficiency of the Success team.
- Ensure that all developer requests are matched in time with mentors internally or externally
Qualifications And Characteristics
- 2+ years of experience in team operations
- Extremely well-organized, proactive, innovative with strong attention to details
- Project Management experience will be a huge plus
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with remote staff.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to converse with all levels of the organization
- Strong logistical management and analytics skills
- Proficiency Google Apps: Calendar, Hangouts, Docs, Sheets
- Experience using project management tools
- Cares deeply about using software to automate processes
- Be a nice person – we have a strict no jerks policy at Andela
EPIC Values Alignment
Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Andela career website on boards.greenhouse.io to apply