If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
Summary Of Job
The ITD Enterprise and Systems Account Manager is a quota carrying senior sales position principally responsible for achieving the ITD Solutions and Large Projects sales target by generating new sales and growing the company's share of this solutions portfolio through Enterprise accounts within the key market segments – Telco, Financial Services Industry and Colo / Service Provider / Cloud Giants. The primary objective is to build and establish strong and lasting relationships at executive level within these specific segments and expand the reference into other segments to generate incremental revenue. The Enterprise & Systems Account Manager is expected to uncover and close opportunities in the East Africa Region, including Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania and Uganda
- Uncover and close Enterprise and Systems opportunities within the East African market,
- Establish and execute strategic plans for Accounts by segment, allocating and ensuring achievement of revenue targets.
- Maintain, Develop and leverage relationships with CXO, IT and Facility management and other key decision makers or influencers within targeted segments / accounts
- Educate End User accounts on Data Center trends and the full product portfolio of APC By Schneider Electric products and push for the sale of total solutions.
- Accurate forecasting and revenue generation
- Feedback information on competition to increase our competitiveness
- Leverage other team members in our organization as well as channel partners and CE-firms to Surround-the-Customer in our efforts to offer right solutions for the clients needs
- Attending team conference calls
- Work with regional engineering team in creating integrated solutions that address complex problems with focus on the Schneider Electric ITD value proposition
Education—minimum Required Level
Bachelor’s Degree Business/IT/Technical
- Experience with required education - 5 - 7 years of related experience within market segments & industry
- Experience without required education - 8 - 10 years of related experience within market segments & industry
- Solution-base selling experience
- Networking – build and sustain an active network of both customer and internal company contacts to understand business processes and opportunities.
- Identify key decision makers, create and build relationships.
- Drive for Results – strong will to compete and win and achieve in business environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Schneider Electric career website on schneiderele.taleo.net to apply