Interior Design Internships at Revodesign Studios Limited
Posted on: 5 January, 2018
Deadline: 10 January, 2018
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Revodesign
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Revodesign Studios Limited is an interior architectural company that provides professional design services, handling all aspects of a project, from concept development to the finished product. We are seeking to hire motivated Interior Design Interns qualified to create architectural layouts and is capable of meeting deadlines.
- Creating Design Concepts
- Strong 3D Rendering Skills, 3d Architecture renderings, Detail drawings, Sections, Elevations, Keynotes and Index pages
- Drawing/sketching: Create floor plans, furniture plans by hand drafting and AutoCAD; Hand sketching/colouring 3-dimensional images of interiors and furniture
- Work specifically in Revit Architecture to create 3D interior architecture drawings
- Conduct research for materials, furniture and photographic images, through hardcopy and on-line website searches.
- Download and edit images and files from websites, catalogs and websites for use in Photoshop, In Design and/or Revit.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer aided design, mechanical drawings, architectural planning and design, CAD and technical drawing
- Creativity-Are you constantly deviating from the course and create your own ideas or is your strength in following instructions in detail?
- Stress tolerance- Do you enjoy being busy with a multitude of changing tasks, or do you feel more comfortable in a more predictable, routine setting?
- Persistence-Do you stubbornly keep going towards your target or are you more easy-going in your working style?
- Good communication skills with advanced knowledge in English
- A team worker
- Must have completed at least four years of education pursuing a bachelor of architecture or specialized in interior design from a reputable university.
Method of Application
Interested applicants to send their CVs, cover letters and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday 10th January 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RevodesignSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Assistant at Orkidstudio
- Client Service & Admin Manager at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd
- Undergraduate Attachment Programme at Base Titanium