Interior Design Internships at Revodesign Studios Limited
Posted on: 5 January, 2018
Deadline: 10 January, 2018
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Revodesign
Revodesign Studios Limited is an interior architectural company that provides professional design services, handling all aspects of a project, from concept development to the finished product. We are seeking to hire motivated Interior Design Interns qualified to create architectural layouts and is capable of meeting deadlines.
- Creating Design Concepts
- Strong 3D Rendering Skills, 3d Architecture renderings, Detail drawings, Sections, Elevations, Keynotes and Index pages
- Drawing/sketching: Create floor plans, furniture plans by hand drafting and AutoCAD; Hand sketching/colouring 3-dimensional images of interiors and furniture
- Work specifically in Revit Architecture to create 3D interior architecture drawings
- Conduct research for materials, furniture and photographic images, through hardcopy and on-line website searches.
- Download and edit images and files from websites, catalogs and websites for use in Photoshop, In Design and/or Revit.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer aided design, mechanical drawings, architectural planning and design, CAD and technical drawing
- Creativity-Are you constantly deviating from the course and create your own ideas or is your strength in following instructions in detail?
- Stress tolerance- Do you enjoy being busy with a multitude of changing tasks, or do you feel more comfortable in a more predictable, routine setting?
- Persistence-Do you stubbornly keep going towards your target or are you more easy-going in your working style?
- Good communication skills with advanced knowledge in English
- A team worker
- Must have completed at least four years of education pursuing a bachelor of architecture or specialized in interior design from a reputable university.
Method of Application
Interested applicants to send their CVs, cover letters and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday 10th January 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs