If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fanisi Group - Our client, a marketing communication company in Nairobi is looking for a Business Development Manager.
The successful candidate must have experience in the Marketing and Creative Industry.
The job will involve strategy, client service, operations and business development.
The main responsibility for the Business Development Manager is to lead, plan, direct and coordinate all of the company’s operations.
He/she will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
He/she will manage a team including other managers. The Business Development Manager will have a sales target and will ensure client needs and expectations are met or exceeded.
- Oversee all operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee excellent client service
- Oversee production
- Lead business development initiatives
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Involved in managing the team including taking part in recruitment, training, performance management
- Cater to all client issues that arise
- In cooperation with other managers, help establish operational procedures and put them into effect
- Facilitate communication between employees and departments
- A wide range of business and interpersonal skills
- At least 5 years’ proven, relevant work experience
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Good IT skills – MS Office etc
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- Business development skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV and Application to email@example.com by 10th January 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.