Stores Manager at Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited
Posted on: 5 January, 2018
Deadline: 11 January, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Uplands Premium Dairies
Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited is a leading Dairy Company located in Kiambu County and a well-known leader for its high quality dairy products country wide with its flagship brand “Pascha”
We seek to recruit for the following position;
Location: Kagwe – Kiambu
To plan, coordinate and make reports on all raw materials/finished good stores’ activities of receiving, ware housing and issuing of stocks.
- Meets stores financial standards by providing monthly budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved from stores; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Ensure stock re-order levels are maintained to avoid stock run outs and oversupply of inventory.
- Ensuring timely availability of quality and accurate data
- Optimizing operations at storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements while instituting the FIFO method in dispatching of products.
- Maintains inventory by conducting daily physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Ensure proper documentation for receiving of raw materials and finished goods from suppliers.
- Ensure approved purchases documents are properly handled and maintained before they are channeled to Finance department for payment.
- Ensure that the stores are cleaned and sanitized at any one time
- Organize and undertake monthly stock taking processes in accordance with Company practice.
- Responsible for receiving and inspection of all incoming materials and daily reconciliation with purchase orders
- In charge of reorder levels of the raw materials
- Supervise the staff in the Stores.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Purchasing and supply chain management or any related field.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in stores control.
- Highly analytical
- Solid understanding of supply chain inventory management techniques and approaches.
- Effective leadership skills
- Excellent organization skills
- High level of integrity
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before Thursday, 11th January 2018
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Uplands Premium DairiesSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representative at Duma Works
- Human Resource Officer at Reeds Africa
- Job Opportunities at Tetra Pak - 3 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 2 Positions
- Sales Representative at Twiga Foods
- Logistics Manager at ARM Cement
- Job Openings at BURN Designs - 2 Positions
- Job Openings at EcoZoom - Growth Partners - 3 Positions