If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Identifies and solves proactively demanding problems and communicates them to key stakeholders. Participates as an expert in own technology area in customer projects. May support areas by participating in emergency and 24/7 duty. Is active in networking and knowledge sharing. Develops processes, tools and working methods.
- Act as a customer interface for advanced Care service delivery and project related deliveries. Work with large and / or complex projects or troubleshooting cases. Provide advanced technical support for queries (customer & internal), according to customer contract and internal support model.
- Provide advanced technical support for queries (customer & internal), according to customer contract and internal support model.
- Responsible as technical customer contact.
- Handles technical requests, provides understanding of customer’s network configuration, co-ordinates resolution delivery
- Consultancy type of activities Applies customer understanding in customer relationship building, .
- Lead and provide Expert Support service.
- Lead complex technical activities such a SW upgrades, technical audits and swaps.
- Project management duties (e.g. planning of a sub project or special Care projects, technical manager substitute, managing subcontractors).
- Lead & plan technical/customer system acceptance testing and feature testing
- On request perform
- Installation and/or commissioning and/or integration activities.
- Network expansion activities.
- Technical/customer acceptance testing
- Participate multivendor, IP and 3rd party activities (installation, integration, interface troubleshooting)
- Knowledge sharer role
- Technical guidance and support of other team members. Information sharing and competence transfer
- Promote actively re-use of knowledge, mentor role
- Share knowledge via discussion forums and expert community activities
- BSc Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or equivalent
- Has excellent IP and Unix experience and skills
- Has excellent knowledge in network technologies, including TCP/IP, routing/switching, network security, Network Management, DNS, Radius, LDAP, 3GPP interfaces, etc.
- Has advanced troubleshooting skills. Can independently use network analyzers and tools to troubleshoot difficult network problems
- Has excellent knowledge of ATCA platform & NSN HP Line platform.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nokia career website on aluperf.referrals.selectminds.com to apply