If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Monsanto - We’re more than 20,000 dedicated employees focused on developing solutions to help farmers have better harvests while using resources more efficiently. We work to help farmers grow crops in a more sustainable way. We think holistically about how food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests - so a balanced plate of meats, grains, fruits and vegetables is within reach of every family. Opportunities at Monsanto range from sales and marketing jobs to research and agronomy jobs. We’re always looking for exceptional professionals interested in developing a strong career while collaborating to develop solutions for sustainable agriculture. Sound like a job for you?
Main purpose of the job:
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and supporting continuous global process improvements and optimization, as well as technology innovation & updates focused on increasing business capabilities, with an important focus on better serving our Customers, providing greater data accuracy and reporting, and helping to create globally aligned, leaner human centered design processes in our organization. Partnering with business stakeholders.
- Leverage strong understanding of business processes and information management to deliver optimization and transformation aligned to business strategic goals.
- Focus on value propositions that generate revenue, improve customer satisfaction, increase productivity and reduce operating costs by evangelizing enterprise thinking and solutions and aligning priorities
- Envision the future. Help the business stakeholders understand how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Acquire a deep understanding of end-to-end cross-functional business processes and interdependencies of people and organizations.
- Learn the agriculture industry.
- Engage actively in global process standardization and ensure global alignment. Facilitate design sessions.
- Lead, together with global teams, the definition, design and deployment of process transformation and solutions enabled by IT
- Proactively identify process improvement and risk aversion working with global process owners/stewards.
- Propose, plan, design, test, train and deploy IT solutions supporting the strategic, transformational direction.
- Lead, together with global team, the evaluation and confirmation of solutions and process changes.
- Support current EMEA sites and applications including transactional integrity, data and content quality and interfaces.
- Proactively influence and esscalate to enable successful resolution of system and integration issues.
- Ensure the compliance and documentation within the respective area of responsibility.
- Comply with data privacy and protection regulations.
- Ensure that master data quality is maintained by following master data processes and controls and that these are updated as a result of any business changes.
- Business Acumen: Demonstrates understanding of business operations and the organizational levers (systems, processes, departments, functions) that impact business results; uses knowledge of business operations to contribute to improved user experience as well as effective business tactics.
- Enterprise Thinking: Makes decisions that are informed by an awareness of global organizational impact and strategy; Identifies and delivers on opportunities to drive value through improved alignment across business functions.
- Innovation: Creates novel solutions with measurable value to the organization; integrates information from diverse sources to generate ideas for innovation; experiments with new ways to solve work problems; seizes opportunities that result in unique and differentiated solutions.
- IT Technical Expertise: Demonstrates the technical skill and knowledge needed to be successful in area of practice within information technology; keeps up with current developments and trends in the field of information technology; applies knowledge of information technology to contribute to the success of the business.
- Digital Acumen: Understands and applies digital technology; embraces digital technology as a way to positively impact business processes and results; provokes insights that encourage decision makers to adopt new digital technologies; develops processes that utilize digital technology.
Qualifications and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience and proven track record of implementing multi-country, customer-facing, operational processes and IT solutions.
- Comprehensive CRM background.
- SAP Experience a Must
- Comprehensive Digital (Web, Mobile, Social, Analytics) background required for Digital Marketing candidate.
- Ability to dig deep and understand operational issues and propose improvements.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in facilitating discovery and design sessions to define complex business requirements in sufficient technical detail to solve key business issues.
- Ability to leverage state of the art technology and solutions in an “always-on” digital world.
- Understanding of how to measure success through KPI’s and Analytics
- Available for minimal travel for training and building relationships with other teams
Join our global team where your contribution will make a real difference
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed candidates. Placements will be made in line with Monsanto’s Employment Equity Policy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Monsanto Company career website on www.linkedin.com to apply