If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Institute of Advanced Technology Limited is a Kenyan computer training organization, established in August 1991.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Advise business and shareholders on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services.
- A Diploma in Sales and Marketing or relevant field of study
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good administration and computer skills
- Should be confident, well spoken, and presentable.
Method of Application
If you strongly believe that you are competent to do the above job email your detailed curriculum vitae, with copies of your certificates, your cover letter and a brief description of yourself to reach The Director not later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday 12th January, 2018.
Institute of Advanced Technology,
P.O. Box 20653, 00200, Nairobi,