Sales Executive at Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT)
Posted on: 9 January, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Institute of Advanced Technology Limited
Institute of Advanced Technology Limited is a Kenyan computer training organization, established in August 1991.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Advise business and shareholders on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services.
- A Diploma in Sales and Marketing or relevant field of study
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good administration and computer skills
- Should be confident, well spoken, and presentable.
Method of Application
If you strongly believe that you are competent to do the above job email your detailed curriculum vitae, with copies of your certificates, your cover letter and a brief description of yourself to reach The Director not later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday 12th January, 2018.
Institute of Advanced Technology,
P.O. Box 20653, 00200, Nairobi,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Institute of Advanced Technology LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Managing Director at Bosch
- Creative Consultant at Levanter Africa
- Job Vacancies at Alternate Doors - 5 Positions
- KPMG Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018
- Latest Jobs at Lafayette Resources
- Procurement Manager at WYG Group
- Job Opportunities at Alternate Doors - 2 Positions
- Consultant at Versed Professional Services