Sales Representative at Twiga Foods
Posted on: 9 January, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Twiga Foods
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Twiga is a supplier of Fresh Fruit and Vegetables (FFV) to vendors in urban African markets. They provide their cashless B2B system to serve a network of kiosks, small scale vendors, mama mbogas and more. Twiga's goal is to make high quality goods easily accessible to vendors at a more reasonable cost.
Twiga Foods is looking for a highly motivated sales representative whose main responsibilities will be selling fresh fruits and vegetables to vendors, vendor acquisition and retention as well as ensuring that all working tools and sales assets are in good condition at all times.
- The right candidate should be a self-starter, adaptable, have demonstrable entrepreneurial talent and high levels of personal integrity.
- Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, your tasks will be;
- Sales: Meeting sales targets as set by the Area Sales manager by ensuring that all vendors in the appointed route are serviced daily. Ensuring that the fresh fruits and vegetables are at the quality and quantity demanded by the vendors.
- Customer acquisition: Ensuring that through the quality of service and products offered to existing vendors, new vendors are encouraged join the network of vendors served by Twiga Foods.
- Business development: As the link between the business and vendors, ensuring that feedback they relay regarding Twiga Foods products reaches the department concerned. In addition, introducing vendors to new fresh fruits and vegetables they may not be buying from Twiga Foods.
- Relationship management: This is to be achieved by ensuring that there is constant communication with the vendor with regards to the products on offer for sale and their prices. Sales Representatives also ensure that vendors are serviced in a courteous manner.
- Asset management: Ensuring that the sales vehicle, DMS handset, crates and other assets as may be allocated are in proper working conditions and available for inspection should the need arise.
- Previous sales experience of no less than a year, preferably in the FMCG industry.
- Must be a driver with no less than 2 years’ experience driving a manual transmission car, with a valid class BCE license.
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police Service or a receipt showing recent application for one.
- Must be willing to be placed anywhere within Nairobi county or its environs. Areas include Embakasi, Donholm, Kaloleni, Syokimau, Dagoretti corner and Nairobi West.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Twiga Foods career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Twiga FoodsSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Kenya Tea Development Agency Ltd (KTDA)
- Assistant Factory Officer at Safepak Limited
- Finance Manager at Olkalou Dairy Ltd
- Senior Engineer at Tononoka Rolling Mills Ltd
- Sales Cordinator at UNEECO Paper Products LTD
- Store Supervisor at Vivo Active Wear
- Retail Manager at BioLite Kenya
- Sales Clerk at Safepak Limited