Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited is a woman - owned fully registered limited liability company in Kenya and a full spectrum consulting services firm that has been assisting Public-Sector Organizations, Government, non-profit and for-profit organizations.
Our client is one of the most reputable travel agency that offers services such as; Flight booking, Hotel reservations, Airport transfers, Visa services. They are seeking a Sales Executives to join their team.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business; responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Must have a Degree in Sales and Marketing or Business related
- 3 and above years of experience in the TRAVEL AGENCY
- Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage
- Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
- Experience in service industry will be an added advantage
go to method of application »
Our client is one of the most successful law firms in Kenya. They are seeking a Legal Secretary to join their team.
- Receive documents/incomings at the reception and recording in the message register.
- Handle and manage draft documents and keep an electronic copy for easy retrieval.
- Plan and co-ordinate appointments, make the Board room ready for meetings.
- Picking official calls and recording official messages for the staff of the organization.
- Filing, typing, printing, coping, scanning, email and mail dispatch administrative functions.
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing emails according to Partner’s instructions.
- Maintain and update the Partner’s, Associates’ and the court clerk’s diary to ensure appointments and court attendances are well coordinated.
- Act as a point of contact/liaison between the Partner/Associates and the clients.
- Basic KCPE and KCSE Educational Background.
- A Diploma Certificate will be an added advantage.
- At least 1 year working experience in an active law firm.
- At least Three Professional Referees
- A Certificate of good conduct
- Ability to communicate clearly in English and Kiswahili
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain good relationship with the organization’s clients, suppliers and staff.
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of client service and response.
- Ability to handle confidential information with utmost discretion.
- Ability to communicate professionally and credibly and facilitate collaborative partnerships and network internally and externally to achieve organization goals.
- Good client management skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with high level of integrity.
- Customer care skills that include listening, answering enquiries from customers in timely and professional manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Ms Word, Excel, Power point , Outlook)
- Basic Knowledge of Legal pleading documents or to have at least 1year experience as a legal secretary.
Method of Application
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via email@example.com before 10th February 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.