Regional Sales Manager at Talent Resourcing
Posted on: 12 January, 2018
Deadline: 19 January, 2018
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Talent Resourcing
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Talent Resourcing - We are a leader in the broadcast media sector. Due to expansion and growth, the following position has come up in our organization.
Reporting to the Sales & Distribution Manager, the candidates will be responsible for the overall coordination of sales and distribution activities of the business in the region.
- Distribution and Area Management: Implementation and adoption of effective distribution strategy to grow sales within the assigned Area zone.
- Sales Targets: Ensure achievement of set sales targets i.e. monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- Development of sales programs: Prepare, plan and execute Area zonal/Area zone sales programs aimed at market penetration, relationship building, share growth e.g. Sales promotions, Road shows etc
- Routines and Processes: Ensure internal collaboration ,team work development and implementation of key Management and sales routines
- New Outlets -Achieve active M&P base.
- Ensure that all Channel Partners and the Retail Trade in the assigned Area zone adhere and adopt to set company standards.
- Support Attainment and compliance to the company branding/merchandising standards for Channel Partners in the Area zone.
- Attainment of the visibility and overall branding targets for the Retail trade in the Area zone
Implementation of Channel specific Merchandising and activation in the trade
- People management: To effectively manage staff and resources allocated within the Area zone through effective monitoring of performance and by providing support to the Territory Sales Executive initiatives.
- Preparation of sales and marketing plans, budgets and their implementation. Running of the Area sales office as a profit centre
- An MBA in a business related field(added advantage).
- Bachelor’s degree in business marketing, sales or any business related field.
- A professional qualification from CIM.
- Knowledge of the dynamics of consumer and business sectors across markets.
- Valid driving license with not less than 3 years’ experience
- At least 5 years hands on experience in a Sales Distribution management in a FMCG or
- service sector of which 2 years must have been in a sales managerial position with an excellent track record of results achievement.
- Attention to detail
- Drive and Energy
- Service Orientated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sales and distribution management
- Retail market knowledge
- People Management
- Pay television industry/ market knowledge
- Market & Customer Knowledge
- Commercial knowledge
- Financial understanding
- Marketing Knowledge
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should submit their CV’s clearly marked “Regional Sales Manager (WESTERN) on the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Closing date for all applications is 19th January 2018
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent ResourcingSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Purple Group
- Head of Marketing Head of Marketing at Ringier One Africa Media (ROAM)
- Chief Technology Officer at BuuPass Inc
- Current Job Placements at BBC
- Internship Opportunity at Genesis Interactive
- Technical Support Specialist at Internews Network