National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) is a State Corporation established under the Industrial Training (Amendment) Act of 2011. The mandate of the Authority is to promote the highest standards in the quality and efficiency of industrial training in Kenya and ensure an adequate supply of properly trained manpower at all levels in the industry.
The Authority wishes to recruit results oriented Kenyan citizens with drive, vision and creativity to fill various positions at its Headquarters based in Nairobi and other centers to ensure delivery of its mandate.
(Grade 8) HRA/DFLA/05/2017
- Day-to-day operation in the accounting unit;
- Dealing with all accounting procedures and routine matters effectively;
- Performing basic range of Management accounting
- Assisting in preparation of final accounts and statements;
- Collecting and compiling data for budgeting purposes;
- General supervision of accounts staff including their training and development.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, or Business Management specializing in Finance or Accounting or any other related field from a recognized institution;
- Have attained full accounting qualifications (CPA (final),ACCA) or equivalent qualification;
- Have at least three (3) years’ relevant work experience;
- Be proficient in Financial management based computer application skills;
- Have demonstrated a high degree in work ethics and competencies.
Method of Application
Interested persons are required to download and duly fill the JOB APPLICATION FORM REF. NO. NITA /HR & ADM/HRP/01 from the NITA website. In addition, please attach copies of professional/academic certificates,testimonials, copy of National Identity Card or passport with envelopes clearly marked the position being applied for and addressed to:
NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AUTHORITy
P.O. Box 74494- 00200
Applications must also be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach by Friday 19th January 2018 at 5.00p.m
Interested and qualified? Go to National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) career website on www.nita.go.ke to apply