Bright Vision Media Limited (BVM) is an entity incorporated in Kenya on August 8th 2011. It is a subsidiary of China International Television Corporation (CITVC) - the commercial branch of China Central Television (CCTV). Bright Vision Media is committed to recruit the best television professional covering various positions including but not limited to Reporters, Editors, Script Writers, Graphic Designers and Technicians. We are an organisation that strives to attract and retain the best human resources available and provide rewarding careers to all our employees in an environment that promotes teamwork and participation. It is our vision to be the leading TV production company in Africa achieving exceptional viewership and satisfaction through creativity, integrity and professionalism.
Our client is a Chinese Telecommunications Company operating in East Africa and they are looking to fill in the position of Network Engineer. This role may have some travel.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for equipment maintenance, participation in transmission and data network design, implementation, data network debugging and maintenance;
- To assist in troubleshooting, processing, and provide accurate fault information and processing
- Solve the problems in the network operation, provide network operation report and fault analysis report, to ensure the operation of the network
- Collaboration data center equipment operation and customer opening work;
- Provide technical support and training to customers
- Work with customers, project managers, sales and suppliers to ensure project implementation progress
- Writing technical solutions and project documents.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree or above
- 3 - 5 years of communication network related work experience
- Understanding telecommunications products, services and networks
- Knowledge of transmission, IP network, network maintenance experience
- Proficiency in Huawei, Cisco and other transmission equipment
- Familiar with Ethernet protocol, OSPF, MPSL, TCP / IP, ability to conduct network design and planning
- Proficient in OSPF BGP VRRP NAT and other related technologies, familiar with the industry mainstream manufacturers Huawei, CISCO, Juniper routers, switches, firewalls and other equipment Good on-site management capabilities in the data center and line
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good team spirit, and adaptability
- Have a strong personal interest in developing self-professional competencies and skills.
- Fluency in English (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
- Hold Huawei OSN transmission certificate will be advantageous
- Have working experience in network carrier business
If you think that you are a suitable candidate, kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day 23rd February 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bright Vision Media Limited (BVM) career website on www.linkedin.com to apply