If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Telkom Kenya was established as a telecommunications operator under the Companies Act in April 1999. We provide integrated communications solutions in Kenya with the widest range of voice and data services as well as network facilities for residential and business customers.
Reporting to: Head / Operations & Business Intelligence
Division: Carrier Services
Role Purpose: This position is responsible for managing efficient and effective end to end implementation of voice price lists, voice traffic routing, billing (both voice and data) and service quality management in accordance with the set standards and processes.
He/She will also be responsible for analyzing and reporting relevant departmental performance measurements for decision making across the department on tactical and operational levels (Business KPIs, Objectives and Business Intelligence).
- Coordinate and monitor billing tasks from sales, service delivery and IT teams.
- Prepare accurate and timely billing schedules and invoices for voice and data services(Hubbing, Transit, Kenya Terminating, Backbone, Cross connections, IRU,VSAT, Collocation ,and other services)
- Develop, deploy and Manage Supplier inventory system for capacity and collocation service providers.
- Ensure seamless engagement with relevant stakeholders.
- Provide a support service for the execution and management of sales orders and billing for the department.
- Identify and implement optimization opportunities for processes and procedures across the department to optimize cost and support efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication Engineering, BBIT, Business Management or a related field from a recognized Institution.
- Skills in Databases (Oracle/MYSQL) and UNIX scripting.
- Skills web programming
- Good knowledge of telecom industry with preferably good understanding of Interconnect, roaming and billing.
- 2- 5 years’ experience in Business Intelligence, Project management and Process Optimization.
- Good experience in project management
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Ability to work in transversal organization to deliver results to the team
- Excellent analytical and specification skills
- Result oriented
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with initiative and autonomy.
- Advanced knowledge in working with excel
- Knowledgeable in telecommunication industry
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only.
Method of Application
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 22nd February 2018 , please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.