Magnate Ventures focus is in strategic advertising development, printing, promotions, supply, manufacture, installation and maintenance of all types of indoor and outdoor Billboards, signage and promotional materials.
Magnate Ventures Ltd was established in 1996 and started operations in 1997. In 1999, it acquired Kenya Neon and General Signs, one of the long-standing and best equipped signage companies, thereby creating one of the strongest signage and image companies in Kenya.
Reporting to: Occupational Health & Safety Manager
Overall Purpose: Magnate Ventures Ltd is looking for an Occupation Health & Safety intern with education that directly relates to OHS. Additionally the intern will create awareness on Environment, health and safety to staff and ensure EHS requirements and standards are implemented & maintained
- Inspect and evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices for compliance with corporate and government health and safety standards and regulations
- Design and implement workplace processes and procedures that help protect workers from potentially hazardous work conditions
- Investigate accidents and incidents to identify their causes and to determine how they might be prevented in the future
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the organization which should include first aid and fire marshals.
- Assist with the implementation and delivery of health and safety activities in the company.
- Support the production of OHS performance metrics and reports.
- Assist in developing site hazards assessments.
- Conduct fire drills and co-ordinate firefighting equipment service.
- Schedule and facilitate safety committee meetings at a minimum quarterly.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in a relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification and membership
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to work independently.
- Good assessment and analytical skills.
- Good problem solving skills
Method of Application
Applicant should kindly send theirr cover letter and CV to email@example.com