If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CDL is a proactive Human Resource Management firm that has been in operation since 2003, providing a complete range of HR solutions . We pride ourselves in delivering the highest level of professionalism and expertise and continue to provide support for our extensive client base in Africa.
We provide a one-stop shop for all HR related queries and advocate for mandatory Human Resource practices while going the extra mile to proactively address workers needs in order to achieve optimum productivity.
Overall Purpose of the Job
Will be responsible for repairs, overhaul and conditioning of all electrical equipment within the Hatchery.
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Supervisor and coordinating with the Hatchery Manager.
Electrician key focus areas are as follows:
- Maintain Hatchery Equipment.
- Monitor and report conditions and function of Incubators.
- Monitor and report function of RTU’s, Chillers, Boilers, Generators, Air compressor, Water pumps, Pressure washers, Smoking Machines, and Humidifiers ETC.
- Monitor chick quality.
- Check and Record Incubator Conditions.
- Check Occurrence Book for immediate repairs.
- Routine Maintenance of incubators and auxiliary machineries.
- Monitor chick quality and hatchability trends on every hatch .
- Observe Kenchic Bio-Security, cleanliness, and Hygiene.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience in Electrical Maintenance equipment in FMCG.
- Knowledge of electrical power and control gear associated with industrial electrical plants.
- A highly energetic individual
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- A high level of integrity and reliability
- A team player with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure and understands and acknowledge views of others.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should share their CVS to email@example.com