HR Consultant at Dynamic People Consulting
Posted on: 12 February, 2018
Deadline: 28 February, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Dynamic People Consulting (DPC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
DPC Consulting - A Human Resource Consultancy firm is looking to recruit a Senior Human Resource Consultant.
The overall role of the Human Resource Consultant will be to provide day to day human resource services and support in the areas of recruitment and human resource consulting per the clients’ requirements as well as source for additional clients and grow the business.
- Source for recruitment and human resource consulting projects.
- Meet with clients to understand their recruitment needs;
- Supervise the recruitment process from creation of the adverts to drafting and presenting a recruitment report.
- Liaising with clients on selection of candidates to be interviewed and ensuring second interviews with the client are scheduled and subsequently conducted.
- Scheduling psychometric assessments (if applicable).
- Following up with clients for final selection of candidate(s).
- Conducting reference checks on candidates.
- Liaising with various clients to understand their organizational needs.
- Carrying out organizational reviews, design and development for various clients.
- Performing job analysis and job evaluations.
- Undertaking salary surveys and job grading.
- Carrying out skills gap analysis/ skills assessment.
- Developing performance management systems for various clients.
- Developing human resource policies and procedures.
- Planning and on occasion delivering training as is requested by the clients.
- Responding to Request for Proposals, Expressions of Interest, etc.
- Drafting client contracts, engagement letters for new and existing clients.
- Supervise the updating of personnel files for internal and outsourced staff.
- Processing payroll on generating payslips for both internal and outsourced staff.
- Ensure that clients are invoiced in a correct and timely manner and following up on outstanding payments.
- Upsell the company services to existing clients.
- Receiving invoices and subsequently preparing monthly payments;
- Ensure statutory payments are done on time.
- Supervise the management of petty cash.
- Responding to general enquires.
- Provide weekly reports and other reports to the managing director as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in managing human resource issues for a companies with complex and growing human resource needs.
- Experience working in a customer-focused HR function.
- Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) or any other recognized professional HR body.
- Possess knowledge and experience of relevant labour laws of Kenya.
- Experience working in a customer focused HR function.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong capacity in managing the recruitment and hiring process for external clients.
Method of Application
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position, please apply for the vacancy by emailing us on email@example.com before 28th February 2018 by 5:00p.m.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dynamic People Consulting (DPC)Similar Jobs
- Intern at Sunesis Consulting Limited
- Legal Secretary at Recours Four
- HR Assistant at HRM Connection
- Accountant at Spring Personnel Limited
- Sales Manager at Millar Cameron
- Marketing Executive at Frank Management
- Director of Investments at Jack Hammer
- Executive Assistant at Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited