Corporate Staffing - Our client is a new digital media company. They seek to hire a competent, self-driven and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of Digital Sales Manager. S/he will be accountable for meeting the business’ weekly/monthly/ quarterly, annual advertising sales goals. In addition, s/he will track and manage the advertiser pipeline for the purpose of informing and exceeding sales department goals as well as the overall goals of the business.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
- Play a strategic role in the advertising sales department where s/he defines the advertising sales strategies. He/
- She will a clear understanding of the business’s full portfolio of products in order to determine the form of strategies most suited to the business.
- S/he will be in charge of seeing through the execution of these strategies, proof checking, and overseeing the positioning of all advertising initiatives/campaigns. S/he will also make efforts towards the evolution of strategies upon identification of new opportunities for capitalizing on sales.
- S/he is tasked with the analytical role of conducting the business’s ad sales forecasts for products and markets in order to aid strategic advertising positioning that will guarantee sales results.
- Directs the advertising sales department in research in an effort to gather information and compile insights pertinent to the planning and execution of advertising programs.
- S/he maintains relationships with external advertising agencies, dealing in media negotiating and advertisement contracts.
- S/he manages some of the highest-value consumers in order to drive retention, growth, and subsequently enable the achievement of sales objectives and targets.
- S/he will maintain knowledge in the advertising sales department, keeping up with the industry’s latest trends and advertisement best practices, which will guarantee that the business does not lag behind of its competition, giving it a competitive edge in the market.
- Position and pre-sell all opportunities to highlight the benefit and value proposition in the marketplace
- Consistently communicate with clients on all business activity and new products
- Has a complete knowledge of the market and competitive landscape
- Utilizes a consultative sales approach to develop strategic understanding of client’s business and marketing needs
- Establishes key relationships within the local business community in order to effectively build and maintain revenue opportunities
- Lead a robust sales team that will deliver against set goals
- Meet agreed upon quarterly business KPIs as per the performance management cycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a relevant field.
- Have at least 5 years of sales experience; 3 years managing teams.
- Experience in digital media sales is a MUST.
- Have a proven track record of successfully building and leading sales teams to achieve their sales targets.
- Be results-driven with a keen eye for operational efficiency and data-driven decision making.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Method of Application
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Sales Manager) to email@example.com before Wednesday, 21st February 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.