Field Collections Agent at 4G Capital (4th Generation Capital)
Posted on: 13 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 4G Capital
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
4G Capital (4th Generation Capital) is Africa’s fastest fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most. We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt.
Our customers are mainly small businesses and entrepreneurs who use our credit to grow their businesses and provide for the unforeseen.
We seek to recruit a Field Collections Agent
- Ensure all work queues are acted upon.
- Contact defaulting customers either by calling or visiting them with an aim of negotiating a settlement of the arrears
- Ensure allocated accounts are monitored on a daily basis and appropriate actions taken to ensure that the collection portfolio remains within accepted limits through the application of sound credit judgment within policy guidelines.
- Investigate and resolve any customer queries and complaints through verbal or written correspondence in line with 4G policies.
- Achieve the monthly collection targets.
- Identify and escalate deceased or disabled customers to collections management for review or collection termination.
- Perform field visits and submit reports/action plans to recover debt.
- Work closely with the units on their bad debt portfolio
Other duties include:
- Conduct field visit assessment before visiting the market areas.
- Manage relationships with local authorities and Security Officers
- Plan and organize field collection drives across all branches.
- Flag BFCs to be forwarded to the EDC for action
- 2 years’ work experience in debt collection
- Experience in a microfinance, bank or any financial institution
- A good level of general education- Diploma or degree
- Computer literacy
- Education background in sales / marketing
- Customer Handling
- Sales and Business Development
- Enforcement of contract and repayment obligations
- Administrative Support
- General support to all tasks
- Small Branch Operations
- Information Collection
- Integrity and ability to work in consumer finance
- High Motivation
- Self starter-functional problem solver
- Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs
Method of Application
If you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly send your cv and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 4G CapitalSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Oracom Web Solutions
- Senior Credit Controller at Booking.com
- Director at Mastercard
- Sales Representatives at All in One Software EA Ltd
- Business Development Manager at Oracom Web Solutions Limited
- Customer Service Executive at Interswitch East Africa
- Front Desk Associate at Andela
- Job Openings at Seven Seas Technologies Group - 2 Positions