Sales Executives at Savvy Riders
Posted on: 15 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Savvy Riders
Savvy Riders is a social enterprise that aims to professionalize the African motorcycle taxi industry, which currently lacks structure and regulations. We partner up with Kenyan motorcycle taxi riders and empower them to invest in our program and improve themselves as micro entrepreneurs. By becoming part of our community, they learn how to offer a better service for their customers. Savvy Riders stands for safe and reliable taxi riders and together we set the example in the industry.
Role and Responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Proven work experience as an account manager, key account manager, junior account manager or other relevant experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Presentation Skills,
- Client Relationships,
- Emphasizing Excellence,
- Energy Level,
- Prospecting Skills,
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Sales Planning,
- Motivation for Sales
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Savvy Riders career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Savvy RidersSimilar Jobs
- Program Assistant at Global Communities Partners for Good
- Project Manager at Catholic Relief Services
- Job Opening at Action Against Hunger
- Program Assistant at Global Communities
- Data Operator at International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Job Vacancy at Human Assets
- Driver at Adeso
- Information Officer at University of Maryland