Echo Mobile develops and operates a mobile-enabled customer engagement and management information system platform, to support data-driven decisions. Thereby enabling Echo Mobile clients to increasingly understand, reach and impact the communities they serve.
Echo Mobile is rapidly expanding and is looking to aggressively increase its market share in Kenya. They therefore need a sales manager to drive this expansion. The Sales Lead will be a key contributor to creating and driving the sales strategy.
This is a great opportunity for you to grow alongside a fast growing company. This role provides the opportunity for rapid professional growth commensurate with an attractive remuneration package.
This role is critical in helping Echo Mobile expand and grow and continue empowering organisations to make better and quicker decisions based on information rather than intuition.
Are you a high performing sales professional who is passionate about sealing-the-deal and exceeding sales targets? Do you thrive in a high energy environment that allows you to work autonomously? Are you a leader who is able to build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships?
- Lead generation
- Leverage new and existing professional networks to generate leads
- Evaluate client's portfolio to identify sales opportunities and untapped niche sectors for expansion.
- Propose new products or product adjustments based on failed leads and market feedback
- Consultative sales & closing the deal
- Critically analyse and rank leads to focus on those with the highest probability to turn into sales
- Convert leads into sales through a compelling value proposition
- Execute sales strategies in line with the organisation’s capacity to deliver
- Drive profitability by achieving quarterly sales targets
- Account Management
- Serve as the lead point of contact for account management for assigned client portfolio
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Identify opportunities for further use by existing clients and upsell them to ensure sales quotas are met.
- Build and maintain trust and rapport with existing, as well as new customers
- Coordinate with individuals within the organisation to obtain their support in various stages of the sales cycle
- Support organisational marketing initiatives
- Track and report on performance against sales targets
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree or marketing, public/media relations, communications or other related field preferred
- 5 – 10 years’ B2B sales management experience with a proven track record
- Proven experience in selling services to corporate clients
- Highly communicative with the ability to build trust and rapport with internal and external teams
- Experience engaging with individuals of diverse levels of seniority
- Familiar with using data to make evidence-based decisions
- Experience working in East Africa or internationally is a plus (Kenyan or holder of EAC passport preferred)
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English (second language a plus)
- Demonstrated presentation, writing and editing skills
- A “roll up your sleeves and get it done” approach to work
- Working experience in the Value Added Service (VAS) sector is a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Echo Mobile career website on www.linkedin.com to apply