Driver at Limousine Transfers Limited
Posted on: 9 March, 2018
Deadline: 13 March, 2018
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Limousine Transfers Limited
Limousine transfer Limited (ltd) is a transport Company, specializing in VIP passenger chauffeur services thus adding the whole comfort and elegance unlike the ordinary. It has been operating in Nairobi for the last ten years, mainly from the leading Hotels and the country’s gate-way, Airports.
Reporting to their respective supervisors, the position holder will provide transport services the company’s clients as assigned by the supervisor.
- To provide transfer of clients from the hotels to their destinations
- To inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- To ensure that the company vehicles are in perfect condition, monitor wear and tear and maintain all equipment to ensure optimal functionality.
- To report and document all defects, accidents or violations.
- To ensure vehicles are serviced when due and all paperwork and payments are processed.
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicles on and off the road, safety of passenger and goods therein: and maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
- O’ Level education (Minimum KCSE D+)
- At least 5 years working experience as a driver (preferably within Nairobi and its environs)
- Valid (BCE) driving license with no recent driving violations
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Valid PSV license
- Good communication skills (can speak English)
- Team Player
- Customer focused
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
Method of Application
Send your cv attaching the requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th March 2018.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Limousine Transfers LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Alistair Group
- Job Opportunities at De La Rue - 2 Positions