Licensed Acupuncturist at Polycare
Posted on: 9 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Polycare Wellness Centre
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Polycare is a registered Medical Institute that provides health care solutions through Evidence based Technology that is an answer to our daily lifestyle and other ailments. We are a group of Clinicians specialized in the Musculoskeletal and the nervous system.
- Formulate herbal preparations to treat conditions considering herbal properties such as taste, toxicity, effects of preparation, contraindications, and incompatibilities.
- Maintain and follow standard quality, safety, environmental and infection control policies and procedures.
- Maintain detailed and complete records of health care plans and prognoses.
- Adhere to local, state and federal laws, regulations and statutes.
- Assess patients' general physical appearance to make diagnoses.
- Collect medical histories and general health and life style information from patients.
Contact for more details
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Polycare Wellness Centre career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Polycare Wellness CentreSimilar Jobs
- Data Entry Clerk at Optica Limited
- Job Vacancies at Nanyuki Cottage Hospital
- Business Development Manager at Philips
- Career Opportunities at Kisumu Specialists Hospital - 6 Positions
- Regional Sales Manager at Merck Group
- Job Opportunities at Bliss GVS Healthcare Ltd - 16 Positions
- Radio Sonographer at Radiant Hospital
- Business Development Manager at IQVIA