Licensed Acupuncturist at Polycare
Posted on: 9 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Polycare Wellness Centre
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Polycare is a registered Medical Institute that provides health care solutions through Evidence based Technology that is an answer to our daily lifestyle and other ailments. We are a group of Clinicians specialized in the Musculoskeletal and the nervous system.
- Formulate herbal preparations to treat conditions considering herbal properties such as taste, toxicity, effects of preparation, contraindications, and incompatibilities.
- Maintain and follow standard quality, safety, environmental and infection control policies and procedures.
- Maintain detailed and complete records of health care plans and prognoses.
- Adhere to local, state and federal laws, regulations and statutes.
- Assess patients' general physical appearance to make diagnoses.
- Collect medical histories and general health and life style information from patients.
Contact for more details
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Polycare Wellness Centre career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Polycare Wellness CentreSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Assistant at Baus Optical Company Limited
- Clinical Officer – Peadiatrics at Jacaranda Health
- Clinical Embryologist at WINGS hospitals
- Procurement Manager at Penda Health
- Medical superintendent at Bliss GVS Limited
- Job Vacancies at Maisha Meds
- Medical Records Assistant at Jacaranda Health
- Job Openings at RFH Healthcare