Sales Role at Tronic Kenya
Posted on: 10 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Tronic Kenya
Tronic is a leading supplier of electrical and lighting solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications throughout the Middle East and Africa.
We are looking for an enthusiastic InStore Sales Person to generate sales either by cold calling or answering requests in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to buy products or visit our showroom.
- Cold call people using a given phone directory and self initiated research to sell products
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- Provide information about product features, prices etc. and present their benefits to walk in clients
- Ask the right questions to fully understand customer requirements
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a CRM
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
- Proven experience as sales person or telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English and Swahili
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Post High school certificate; BSc/BA is a plus
- Experience working with reporting systems; CRM & POS will be an added advantage
- A successful InStore Sales Person must be friendly and persuasive.
- You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs.
- The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
- The overall goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tronic KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Tusker Mattresses Limited (Tuskys)
- Engineers at Image Office Supplies Ltd
- Office Manager at Majid AL Futtam Carrefour
- Showroom Manager at Frank Management
- Department Head at Majid Al Futtaim Retail Carrefour Franchisee
- Job Openings at Vivo Activewear
- Motorbike Rider at Blafax Limited
- Head of Life Support at RA International