If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
4G Capital (4th Generation Capital) is Africa's fastest fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most. We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt.
Reporting to: Management Accountant
Hours: 8:30 – 17:30, Monday- Friday and beyond when required
Location: Nairobi, with regular visits to the units
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive and process all invoices, expenses forms and request for payments,
- Prepare daily sales reconciliations and monthly bank reconciliations
- Office administration and other duties as allocated.
- Filing of all payment vouchers and other financial records in systematic and organized manner to ensure ease in retrieval and reference
- Data capture of financial transaction on to the ERP system.
- Petty cash administration
- Aid in preparing annual budgets
- Aid in preparation of management accounts other financial reports
- Deputize for the Accountant
- Any other duties as may be allocated.
- Undergraduate degree in finance and accounting or business related course
- Professional qualification: CPA
- Minimum of 2years experience in a busy organization
- Proficiency in use of accounting software: Sage Pastel
- Computer literate: Proficiency in word, Excel and power point.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Team player and agile/proactive to learn
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
Method of Application
If you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly headline your application Accounts Assistant