If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited is a woman - owned fully registered limited liability company in Kenya and a full spectrum consulting services firm that has been assisting Public-Sector Organizations, Government, non-profit and for-profit organizations.
Our client is in the Kenya Sport betting market and the company has a management and team that has an extensive experience in the gaming industry in Uganda Tanzania Zambia and Kenya
As The Community Manager you will be the face of a company, managing communications in both directions. This digital-savvy employee is responsible for all communications locally and the link with the main office, PR, social media, events, and content creation, among other things.
It’s communications role, incorporating online tools and in-person networking to create relationships and ultimately build the company’s brand, both online and off
- Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
- Events and event planning – attending industry events in your city (often outside of 9-5 hours) and planning meetups for your community
- Public relations –managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
- Customer relations – the Community Manager will be responsible to overlook the customer support – collecting reports ,and forwarding clients feedbacks to the management. Managing any online feedback forums such as Get Satisfaction pages
- Communications/marketing strategy – the Community Manager will be responsible for to implement strategic marketing/communications plans and to provide local market insight for the company’s public-facing communications
- Analytics – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Outgoing personality – they will be required to walk into networking events and be comfortable introducing themselves to strangers
- Writing skills – a background in journalism or experience with writing helps since they’ll be creating so much content for our company
- Social media experience – experience with social media tools isa must. We look for someone who understands Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for business.
- Interest in our industry/Football – He/she will need to be passionate about what they do.
- Willingness to work around the clock – This isn’t a 9-5 job. The job involves working some evenings and weekends, and responding to community members outside of work hours.
- Good employee – We look for time management skills, ability to multitask, intelligence – since he/she will be managing so many different areas of the business. We look for someone smart who doesn’t get stressed under pressure
- PR experience – having experience with public relations is a nice to have.
- Culture fit – The person needs to get along with your other employees and needs to mesh with the company’s culture
- Education – We look for someone with a degree/bachelor in Marketing, journalism, communications, or someone with a PR or corporate communications certificate.
go to method of application »
Our client is one of the most reputable travel agency that offers services such as; Flight booking, Hotel reservations, Airport transfers, Visa services. They are seeking a HR Manager to join their team
- Formulating and implementing HR Manual, policies and ensuring that they are implemented and adhered to
- Reviewing the policies from time to time.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Advisory role to management on remuneration matters guided by salary surveys in the industry and government wage orders.
- In charge of recruitment at all levels, induction of new staff, drawing and issuance of contracts and ensuring that the staff understand their contracts
- Handling employee separation ensuring it is done as per the terms of their contracts and timely,
- Performance management and performance appraisal
- Coordination of training and development programs which entails drawing of training calendar.
- Coordinating all activities on Occupational Health and Safety
- Ensuring that the established disciplinary and grievance handling procedures are followed in resolving disciplinary matters in an amicable manner.
- Degree in a Human Resource Management.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in a busy Office
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups.
- Service oriented with the ability to motivate staff and achieve results.
go to method of application »
Our client is one of the most reputable travel agency that offers services such as; Flight booking, Hotel reservations, Airport transfers, Visa services. They are seeking a Tour Consultant to join their team
- Ability to handle effectively all aspects of tour operations such as itinerary planning, reservations, tour quotations and customer service
- Must possess knowledge of different inbound and outbound destinations
- Should have through knowledge of the East Africa Tourism Product , designing of international itineraries and costing
- Should have the ability to design flexible tour packages ,excursions, safaris and other related services in regards to tours, to meet the needs of different clients
- Should manage customer enquiries and aim to exceed their expectations
- Responsible for evaluating and recommending tours and travel costing that is competitive
- Should be able to prepare proposals and make client presentations
- Can explore and identify new business opportunities in a competitive and rapidly changing industry.
- Should ensure all clients quotations are followed up for sale conversion.
- Can conduct research and constantly source interesting product packages to meet consumer demands
- Should be able to write , translate itineraries and brief clients before a trip to ensure smooth travel for the clients
- Ability to liaise with hotels and airlines for group bookings
- Ability to liaise with tour operators / partners in other destinations.
- Can work on room listings and other final details
- 3-5 Years experience in Busy Tours and Travel agency environment
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
Method of Application
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via email@example.com 7th April 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.