If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Reach Recruit - We are an executive search company covering Africa. We also offer contract staff management through outsourced labor management and payroll management.
Per the direction given by CIO, leads, organizes and directs the Internal Audit department and consult the management on financial activities decision making and internal control system.
Key attributes of the desired candidate
The client is looking for a candidate with high caliber, who has experience as Chief Internal Auditor V/Chief Internal Auditor / Director or Equivalent position in publicly traded manufacturing company.
Candidates with top executive positions in publicly traded manufacturing company are highly preferred.
Per the direction given by CIO,
- Plan the Division annual budget
- Ensure the Audit Department perform the stated procedures, standards and plans are meet
- Consult the management on internal control establishment and implement
- Evaluate the auditors’ performance and plan treeing as per their performance
- Take appropriate measures for the prevention of frauds and elimination of conditions inducing fraudulent actions
- Develop, direct and control training for subordinates in the proper performance of their duties, ensure that qualified and trained personnel are available for the position
- Liaising with the external auditors in order that both external and internal audit functions could be carried out efficiently and effectively with minimum duplication of efforts.
- Present consolidated annual reports for the audit commit and present detail explanation
- Issue instructions for smooth, effective and efficient working of the departments and take corrective action as necessary to ensure that approved plans and goals are met and that policies established by the company are followed
- Ensure effective management of the financial resource of company and that all operations are within the policies and plans as laid down by company’s management.
- Review and appraise the soundness, adequacy and application of accounting, financial and operational controls
- Attend departmental meetings with the Chief Executive Officer to discuss matters relating to the Departments
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- A minimum of degree in Accounting and Finance
- ACCA or equivalent certification is advantageous.
- A minimum of 10 years as Chief Internal Auditor V/Chief Internal Auditor / Director or Equivalent position preferably in publicly traded manufacturing company.
Method of Application
To apply, please send your detailed CV plus current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title on the subject line.