Executive Driver at Corporate Staffing
Posted on: 12 March, 2018
Deadline: 19 March, 2018
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Corporate Staffing - Our client is a well-established real estate company providing valuation services, property management, facilities management, estate agency and property development consultancy services. They seek to hire a mature and dedicated Executive Driver for the MD who must have previous military or police force experience.
- To drive the MD to/from office, appointments, meetings and etc.
- To accompany the MD to events, and selected meetings
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- To keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required
- Comply with the rules of the road such as traffic lights and so on
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe
- Routine errands during the day will be included
- A Diploma in any field
- Over 6 years’ experience as a personal or corporate driver is required
- Candidates above 40 years of age are encouraged to apply
- Must have military or police force training
- Must be very polished and street smart
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi and surrounding environs
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- A valid driving license
- Free of any criminal record
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Executive Driver – Real estate) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th March 2018. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Motorbike Rider at Rama Group